The DEAI is proud to be announcing its 5th Bi-Annual DEAI Outstanding Achievers Awards, which hold great significance for Developmental Educators. The Awards aim to recognise the skills, expertise and contributions of Developmental Educators to people with disability and their families, as well as to celebrate achievements in the field of disability.
5th Bi-Annual DEAI Outstanding Achievers Awards 2019
Thursday 7th November 2019, 7.30pm
West Adelaide Football Club
57 Milner Road, Richmond
We will soon be calling for nominations so please, consider nominating someone you feel has made a worthy contribution to the field or their community, which meets the criteria as set out in the DEAI Outstanding Achievers Awards Categories. You may also make a self-nomination.
There are 6 Award Categories:
- Dot Mills Developmental Educator of the Year Award
- Bachelor of Disability and Developmental Education Student of the Year Award
- Community Achievement Award
- Support Worker of the Year Award (frontline services)
- Innovative Service Development Award (Best Program Development by a Developmental Educator)
- Innovative Service Development Award (Best Individual Outcome by a Developmental Educator)
Stay tuned for further information on how to make a nomination.
To inspire you, below are some great photos from the 2017 Awards.