- This event has passed.
4th Bi-annual DEAI Outstanding Achievers Awards 2017
November 2 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
The DEAI Outstanding Achievers Awards are a celebration of achievements by Developmental Educators and Developmental Education students, and achievements in the disability sector in general.
There were award categories:
- Dot Mills Developmental Educator of the Year Award
- Bachelor of Disability and Developmental Education Student of the Year Award
- Community Achievement Award
- Support Worker of the Year Award (frontline services)
- Innovative Service Development Award (Best Program Development by a Developmental Educator)
- Innovative Service Development Award (Best Individual Outcome by a Developmental Educator)
Visit our Facebook page to read about who was nominated and the Award Recipient in each of the Award categories.
You can also view a selection of the photos during the night HERE.