- This event has passed.
5th Bi-Annual DEAI Outstanding Achievers Awards 2019
November 7 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
The DEAI is excited to invite you to its 5th Bi-Annual DEAI Outstanding Achievers Awards, which hold great significance for Developmental Educators. The Awards aim to recognise the skills, expertise and contributions of Developmental Educators to people with disability and their families, as well as to celebrate achievements in the field of disability.
Guest Speakers: Matthew and Cheryl Turnbull
‘Achieving What Seemed Impossible’ (Up the Hill Project, Flinders University)
MC – Dr Michelle Bellon, Flinders University
There are 6 Award Categories:
- Dot Mills Developmental Educator of the Year Award
- Bachelor of Disability and Developmental Education Student of the Year Award
- Community Achievement Award
- Support Worker of the Year Award (frontline services)
- Innovative Service Development Award (Best Program Development by a Developmental Educator)
- Innovative Service Development Award (Best Individual Outcome by a Developmental Educator)
Light catering will be provided from 7.00pm. The venue has full bar and Bistro facilities available for all guests.
Registration is essential (see Sticky Tickets link below).
Please feel free to distribute the event flyer within your networks.
We look forward to celebrating the achievements of the Award Nominees with you.
We proudly acknowledge the following sponsors for their support: