Webinar: Supporting RTW Through Appropriate Capacity Certification by ASORC
February 21 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm$55
Certification of work capacity has been shown to vary widely between and within health professions, often leading to unnecessarily prolonged work absence and its associated harmful physical and psychosocial effects on injured and ill workers. Consistent and accurate certification of capacity is crucial in overcoming this and supporting a safe and durable return to work.
The webinar content will include:
- Current problems and inconsistencies in certification of capacity
- Determining if ‘unfit’ certification is medically necessary or unnecessary
- Determining capacity and how this can be reflected in a certificate
- Understanding the important role the certificate plays in the return to work process
- Identifying and managing return to work barriers – introduction to the RTW flowchart
- Assisting nominated treating doctors and certifiers in managing RTW barriers
There will also be an opportunity to have your questions answered at the end of the presentation.
This webinar will commence at 2PM AEDT. Please convert this to your local time zone accordingly.
Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart: 2PM
Duration: 1 hr.
To find out more information and to register, click here.