What the evening is about:
- Are you concerned about individuals who live with an intellectual disability are faring under the NDIS and what are the strategies NDIS have to address/assist in meeting individuals need?
- Hear from Richard Bruggemann who is a member of the NDIS Intellectual Disability Reference Group
- Hear about the difficulties individuals who live with Intellectual Disability have with the term Intellectual Disability and the dilemma this causes
- What are the implications for professionals in labelling?
- Hear about the ASID Position Statement Addressing the shortcomings of Dedifferentiation
- Share a meal with others and network
- Engage in discussion & debate regarding Dedifferentiation
- Hear what people with an Intellectual disability think
- All this for just $33 for members and $44 for non-members
Date: Wednesday, 11 April 2018
Time: from 6pm
Venue: HomePlace, 19-21 Belmore Terrace, Woodville Park
Cost: $33 (ASID members) or $44 (non-members)
Includes a light meal and drink, tea, coffee and water
Visit the ASID website to register.