The DEAI is proud to announce that the 4th Bi-annual DEAI Outstanding Achievers Awards will be held on Thursday 2nd November at The Venue, West Adelaide Football Club, 57 Milner Road, Richmond.
We are calling for nominations for the 6 award categories:
- Dot Mills Developmental Educator of the Year Award
- Bachelor of Disability and Developmental Education Student of the Year Award
- Community Achievement Award
- Support Worker of the Year Award (frontline services)
- Innovative Service Development Award (Best Program Development by a Developmental Educator)
- Innovative Service Development Award (Best Individual Outcome by a Developmental Educator)
Specific details of the criteria for each of the Awards can be found on the nomination information form; submission deadline is Sunday 1st October 2017.
Do you know someone who would be a worthy candidate for one of the Awards above? Why not acknowledge their contribution to their profession, community, or field of work by completing the Call for Nomination form above?
The DEAI gratefully acknowledges the following sponsors of the DEAI Awards: