The DEAI Outstanding Achievers Awards are a celebration of achievements by Developmental Educators and Developmental Education students, and achievements in the disability sector in general.
There are 6 award categories:
- Dot Mills Developmental Educator of the Year Award
- Bachelor of Disability and Developmental Education Student of the Year Award
- Community Achievement Award
- Support Worker of the Year Award (frontline services)
- Innovative Service Development Award (Best Program Development by a Developmental Educator)
- Innovative Service Development Award (Best Individual Outcome by a Developmental Educator)
Guest speaker for the event is Richard Bruggemann, Professorial Fellow at Flinders University, and Senior Practitioner with the Office of the Senior Practitioner. Richard played a key role in the development of the profession of Developmental Education and has remained an active supporter and strong advocate.
Light snacks will be provided at 7.00pm. Meals and beverages will be available for purchase.
West Adelaide Football Club, 57 Milner Road, Richmond, SA
The DEAI gratefully acknowledges the following sponsors of the DEAI Awards: