Join Julia Farr Purple Orange for one of these free events with Sam Paior, parent and advocate from The Growing Space to learn the nuts and bolts of the NDIS – what it’s all about, how it works and how to make the most of it. This event is for people living with disability and families.
You will come away understanding:
• What the NDIS is
• Who is eligible and how to apply
• How to plan for your planning meeting
• What supports the NDIS can fund
• How the money stuff works
• How to choose providers and support workers.
There will also be time for a Q&A session.
The event will be run on Wednesday 5 April 2017 from 7-9 pm
It will be held at JFA Purple Orange, 104 Greenhill Road, Unley. Light snacks and drinks will be provided.
To register please click HERE. For more details please ring JFA Purple Orange on 08 8373 8333