Register now for the fourth webinar in the series, Borderline personality disorder in youth and early intervention.
The Mental Health Professionals’ Network, in partnership with the Australian BPD Foundation and Spectrum Personality Disorder Service for Victoria is producing a free webinar series to increase clinicians’ expertise and ability to provide high quality, responsive, evidence-based treatment, care and support for people with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).
This webinar will include a facilitiated interdisciplinary panel discussion, followed by a Q&A session.
This webinar is funded by the Australian Government.
· Professor Andrew Chanen (psychiatrist, Vic)
· Dr Louise McCutcheon (psychologist, Vic)
· Susan Preece (carer- Vic)
· Carissa Wright (consumer – WA)
· Facilitator: Dr Lyn O’Grady (community psychologist, Vic)
Read more about the panellists.