In late May, the NDIS Practice Standards were released. In this workshop our DSC Quality & Safeguards Subject Matter Specialists will give you their expert insights, analysis, and practice implications to get your organisation QSF ready, with a focus on:
- Leveraging the new rules to enhance participant outcomes
- Identifying the key success factors for supporting the whole organisation in the transition
- Analysing the changing role of the Quality and Safeguarding Commission
- Implementing the new requirements for Worker Screening and Orientation
- Understanding the significant changes in new Provider Registration: Verification and Certification
- Working with the changes to the SDA Rules
- Translating the new Code of Conduct into practice.