Siblings Australia offers the following supports and services:
- An article published in the journal, Research and Practice in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, which was a commentary on another article about non-caregiving roles among siblings. There are a limited number of free copies to share. Please email Siblings Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Siblings Australia website, with its information for providers, parents and siblings, along with networking opportunities.
- Parents of children with disability can access parent information sessions on supporting siblings. These are reimbursable via the NDIS and parents who have accessed this opportunity have found it very useful.
- Workshops for parents and/or providers on sibling support – these can also be run as webinars.
- The Sibworks model is available for purchase by emailing email@example.com. Feel free to share with providers (disability, health or education).