The Mental Health Professionals’ Network, in partnership with the Australian BPD Foundation and Spectrum Personality Disorder Service for Victoria is producing a free webinar series to increase clinicians’ expertise and ability to provide high quality, responsive, evidence-based treatment, care and support for people with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).
Registrations are now open for the second webinar, Treatment principles for people living with Borderline Personality Disorder.
This webinar will include a presentation by each panellist, followed by a Q&A session.
This webinar is funded by the Australian Government.
The webinar will provide participants with the opportunity to:
- identify the core treatment strategies for BPD
- describe the application of treatment principles included in the National Health and Medical Research Council Clinical practice guidelines for BPD
- identify how to be therapeutic, even when not undertaking formal psychotherapy.
· Associate Professor Sathya Rao (psychiatrist)
· Mr Aaron Fornarino (consumer)
· Ms Teresa Stevenson (psychologist)
· Facilitator: Dr Lyn O’Grady (community psychologist)
Read more about the panellists