Offered by Brain Injury SA, this course if for people who have sustained a traumatic brain injury (TBI) as a result of a road trauma?
The RTP team is led by a Psychologist, and includes mentors with firsthand experience of TBI. They can help indiviuals reconnect to their life and community, and assist to confidently plan for the future.
The course consists of ten weekly sessions held on Fridays and commences 25 January 2019. It takes place at Brain Injury SA’s Light Square offices from 10:30am to 1pm, and morning tea and a light lunch is provided.
There is no cost to attend the RTP and there are a small number of spots left for our next intake.
The course provides an opportunity for people to share and explore their experiences of brain injury. We will talk about a range of topics including:
- The brain and neuroplasticity
- Emotional wellbeing and building resilience
- Working through challenges and changes after a brain injury
- Identity and TBI
- Relationships with friends and partners
- Personal values
- Goal setting and building on individual strengths
To register interest, click HERE.