- This event has passed.
Free Webinar: How to Reinvigorate your Workplace Culture – for non-profit leaders
February 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Connecting Up are hosting Fran Connelley this Thursday (27/02/2020) 11am AEST.
Taken from Connecting Up’s website:
It is culture that enables people to perform at their best and, in the face of two Royal Commissions, it is culture that must become the key business driver for disability and aged care providers. This requires a new kind of visible leadership. For many CEOs this will be an entirely new kind of role.
In this webinar, Fran outlines some of the key leadership insights from her second book, ‘Workplace Culture and the NDIS,’ which adopts a marketer’s approach to organisational change. Drawing from her own firsthand experience, she will cover the steps for reinvigorating your workplace culture based on building an authentic, living brand.
The content applies to ANY organisation seeking to build staff engagement and attract future talent.
This webinar will cover:
- How to use the brand to build a high performance culture
- How to link values to daily actions and behaviours
- The critical link between the CEO and the internal brand
- How to use storytelling to promote and protect your culture
- New ways to measure workplace culture
By the end of this webinar your organisation will have:
- An understanding of the direct link between the employee experience and the customer experience.
- How to develop an authentic leadership style that builds culture
- How to reinvigorate your teams from the inside out
This webinar is specifically designed for non-profit leaders:
Click here to register.
Source: Connecting Up
Article link: https://www.connectingup.org/events/webinars/webinar-how-reinvigorate-your-workplace-culture-non-profit-leaders
Disclaimer: The DEAI alert readers to information published that relate to disability. The DEAI provides links as information only. The DEAI do not endorse or reject any of the statements and opinions they contain.