Open Future Learning (OFL) announced their newly formed grant program today (12/02/2020).
Who is eligible?
- people with a developmental or intellectual disability
What is the purpose of the grant?
- OFL are wanting to give back to the disability community
- OFL hope that this grant will help people to make something happen in their life or community
What are some examples of how OFL expect the grants may be used?
- start a micro business
- community project
- organise a community event
- start a club
- anything that the person is interested in…..they want to hear about it!
How can people apply?
- By completing the application process online
- Click here to access the application
Disclaimer: The DEAI alert readers to information published that relate to disability. The DEAI provides links as information only. The DEAI do not endorse or reject any of the statements and opinions they contain.