The Reconnect Transition Program (RTP) is for individuals who have sustained a traumatic brain injury (TBI).
The course can help individuals to reconnect to their life and community, and assist to confidently plan for their future.
The course consists of ten weekly sessions held on Fridays and commences February 23. It takes place at Brain Injury SA’s Light Square offices from 10:30am to 1pm, and morning tea and a light lunch is provided.
There is no cost to attend the RTP and there are a small number of spots left for the next intake.
The course provides an opportunity for people to share and explore their experiences of brain injury. A range of topics will be covered, including:
• The brain and neuroplasticity
• Emotional wellbeing and building resilience
• Working through challenges and changes after a brain injury
• Identity and TBI
• Relationships with friends and partners
• Personal values
• Goal setting and building on individual strengths
If you or someone you know might benefit from participating in the RTP, please contact Brain Injury SA today.