Domestic and family violence Response Training (DV-alert) is a free national training program designed for health, allied health and community frontline workers. By the end of your training, you will confidently:
- Recognise – signs of domestic and family violence
- Respond – with appropriate care
- Refer – women and their children subjected to or at risk of domestic and family violence to appropriate support services.
For information on the free 2 day workshops across Australia visit DV-alert’s website
Also available a free e-learning course for those who cannot attend the workshops.
DV-alert is available in various nationally recognised training streams:
- General Workshop
- Indigenous Workshop
- Multicultural Workshop
- Settlement Services Workshop
- Tailored Workshop
- Working with Women with Disabilities Workshop
- e-Learning Course