Register now for the third webinar in this series on Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).
Attend to hear presentations – based on a case study – from an expert panel, covering evidence based treatments including Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, whilst identifying access limitations to BPD treatments.
Funded by the Australian Government and produced by the Mental Health Professionals’ Network, in partnership with the Australian BPD Foundation and Spectrum Personality Disorder Service for Victoria, the series will help practitioners improve their understanding of the complexities of BPD, and better support people living with BPD and their families.
· Dr Martha Kent (psychiatrist)
· Pip Bradley (mental health nurse)
· Fred Ford (carer)
· Facilitator: Dr Lyn O’Grady (community psychologist)
Read more about the panellists
Learning outcomes: The webinar will provide participants with the opportunity to:
- identify the evidence based treatments for BPD
- outline the limitation and lack of available services to access evidence based treatments
- identify the core principles of an example of an evidence based treatment for BPD such as Dialectical Behaviour Therapy.
To register click HERE.