All young people are invited to get involved in the 2019 Mission Australia Annual Youth Survey.
The Mission Australia Youth Survey is:
- The largest annual survey of young people in Australia.
- A measure of multiple aspects of young people’s experiences and transition plans (including engagement with education and work, plans for life after school, participation in activities, wellbeing, and concerns and values).
- A way to identify the values, aspirations and issues of concern to young people (between 15 and 19 years of age) across Australia
- Has a special focus this year on barriers to achieving post-school aspirations, bullying, disability, housing and young people’s voice
- A population-level survey. Data is aggregated and individual participants or schools cannot be identified in any survey report.
- Open for participation until 31 July 2019.