Would you like more general information on National Disability Insurance Scheme, and how to access the scheme or help to prepare for your NDIS planning appointment?
The NDIA is running regular information sessions to help people with disability, families and carers to help them:
- What is the NDIS and how does it work?
- Who is eligible and when can the scheme be accessed?
- What kind of support can be accessed through the NDIS?
- Where can I get more information?
- Gain information about accessing the NDIS
- Understand what may be included in an NDIS plan
- Prepare for their first planning conversation
These sessions are for people who would like further, information on NDIS and how to access the NDIS, or those who have already been made eligible for the NDIS.