Are you currently providing or looking to provide services to NDIS participants?
As the National Disability Insurance Scheme rolls out progressively over the next two years the SA Provider Engagement Team will be holding information sessions for providers.
This information session is for both new and registered providers and will include:
- Overview of the NDIS
- Working with the NDIS (registration, reporting, privacy/consent)
- Pricing, payment and flexible funding
- Employment – School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES) and Australian Disability Enterprises (ADE)
- Accommodation – Core supports, Short-Term Accommodation, Supported Independent Living (SIL) and Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
- Question and answer session
Monday 22 January, 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Mount Laura Homestead, Ekblom Street, Whyalla SA 5600
Please inform NDIA if you have any accessibility, interpreting or special requirements.