The State Government has begun work on the State Disability Inclusion Plan – a four-year plan that will improve access and inclusion for people with disability.
They would like to hear your ideas on how all South Australians with disability can better participate in social, economic and civil life.
JFA Purple Orange has been engaged by the Department of Human Services to manage the community forums and you can register at the links below for each location:
- Salisbury: Monday 8 April 2019, 1.30pm – 4pm – City of Salisbury (John Harvey Gallery), 12 James Street, Salisbury
- Noarlunga: Thursday 11 April 2019, 1.30pm – 4pm – City of Onkaparinga (Civic Room), Ramsay Place, Noarlunga Centre (adjacent Colonnades Shopping Centre)
- Adelaide CBD: Friday 12 April 2019, 1.30pm – 4pm – State Library (Hetzel Lecture Theatre), North Terrace (corner Kintore Ave), Adelaide
- Mount Gambier: Monday 15 April 2019, 12.30pm – 3pm – Mount Gambier Library (Multi-function Room), 6 Watson Terrace, Mount Gambier
- Whyalla: Thursday 18 April 2019, 12pm – 2.30pm – Whyalla Public Library (Vicki Ledo Room), 7-9 Ekblom Street, Whyalla Norrie
You can also contact the JFA Purple Orange consultation team directly on 1300 857 327 until Friday 26 April 2019 or share your views and ideas on the YourSAy webpage (or type in yoursay.sa.gov.au/decisions/inclusion-plan).