When the words aren’t there yet.
This workshop by Two Way Street is a workshop for anyone who would like to know more about Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC), the various AAC apps, devices and communication books available and gain a deeper understanding of how AAC can enable you to have meaningful conversations.
Presenter Janelle Sampson (Director) will provide:
- practical examples and video to enable you to see AAC in action
- a basic grasp of AAC
- a demonstration of how it could work for your family, student or client
- practical tips and strategies to get started
Potential workshop audience:
- Parents and family members of a person who have been recommend AAC or who have a communication system in place and are looking for more information and strategies to get started and keep going.
- School staff supporting an AAC user who are looking for a thorough overview and understanding of AAC .
- Allied Health and other professionals who are supporting clients who use AAC.
DATE: Tuesday 28 May 2019
TIME: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
VENUE: Two Way Street
662 Goodwood Rd, Daw Park, South Australia
Click here for Google Map
COST: $110 (incl GST) Early Bird valid until Sun 12 May
$121 (incl GST)
For more information and registration: http://twsworkshops.pages.ontraport.net/1905_WTWATY