Allied Health professionals from across the Adelaide region have advised us that they would like to know more about mental health. Following a survey, IHPN members identified the need to know more about Adelaide PHN’s commissioned mental health services and how they, as allied health workers, can work more effectively with these services.
Join us for an interactive session with a panel of our experienced commissioned mental health service providers who work with adults, young people, CALD communities, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
• Referral options and pathways
• What to do for patients who have a mental health condition
• Building links with social supports and networks
In turn this may help you
• Refer clients who are experiencing mental health issues to the right service
• Recognise signs of mental health
• Support clients’ wellbeing to help prevent mental health issues
Date: Wednesday 27 November 2019
Time: 6.00 pm – 8.30 pm
Please join us for dinner and networking from 6:00 pm
Venue: Adelaide PHN
Level 1, 22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End
Coordinator contact: Please call Anna DiSalvatore on 0403 575 549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
RSVP: Please register your acceptance or apology for this meeting.